3. friendlymoderator

testing

blah blah Detective Comics #1025 (Joker War) - Westfield Comics
  4. friendlymoderator

xdssdsd

5. friendlymoderator

grammer

6. friendlymoderator

the truth of coronavirus finally revealed. How coronavirus kills and treatment.

I have been researching this deeply verifying many sources. Their is intentionally vague information on the Coronavirus which is actually called SARS 2 and remained Coronavirus Disease 2019 abbreviated as COVID19 in order to fool the public into not realizing its the alpha version of SARS 2004...
  7. friendlymoderator

yogi

8. friendlymoderator

sdfddfdf

Hi everyone so hows it going. Had to rewrite and think about this topic which is about youtube for a while. Having lost the original i will start off with a fresh one. I will make it short and clear. We all know how cool youtube used to be especially before google owned it. I mean it was one of...
  9. friendlymoderator

asassasa

https://r5---sn-8xgp1vo-p5qe.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?expire=1582209570&ei=wkVOXsGTGNTIgAfiuaXwCg&ip=185.201.128.27&id=o-ACejJmk-kN1i1GnX7yTIzIaPeDojbv2oOVuT7E2cnxRc&itag=18&source=youtube&requiressl=yes&vprv=1&mime=video/mp4&gir=yes&clen=49867409&ratebypass=yes&dur=831.924&lmt=1564719975283...
  10. friendlymoderator

Worst walmart job reviews

If you want dirt on the company than you don't have to go far, you just have the ask the employees who know every dirty secret of a company like walmamrt. The following are qoutes from former employees of walmart. This place takes your soul chews it up and spits out a husk of your former self...
  11. friendlymoderator

AERO #6

Heart of glass As Aero investigates the mysterious crystal towers sprouting up across the city, Lei Ling struggles with questions of the heart - because everyone in Shanghai loves Aero - except Lei Ling's own boyfriend! Meanwhile, in our second story, can Wave finally unlock the secrets of...
  12. friendlymoderator

that's hooooow it goes and that she knows

so i was looking for her i couldn't find her to dine with her but she didn't give one try to be with me anymore she was dealt the worst though i liked her i loved screwing her over after using her back to the store and on the road from state to state on a weekend vacation she paid for it all on...
  13. friendlymoderator

What are steroids

The following images show bodybuilders on steroids. The bloated balloon muscles which is called shredded/chiseled/ripped with protruding thick veins indicated they are surely using steroids. These images display the muscle anatomy of an average person below the skin. There are not bloated...
  14. friendlymoderator

a, e, i, o, u rhyming long vowels. How to rhymn like professional

Word Lists: Long Vowels, Vowel Team Rule Word families (rimes) that include c, g, y, and w, digraphs, diphthongs, etc., are included in this list. -aid laid maid paid raid braid -ail bail fail hail jail mail nail pail quail rail sail tail wail frail snail trail -ain lain main pain rain vain wain...
  15. friendlymoderator

prevent users from clicking on youtube video embedd. Overlay blank image ontop of video.

<style> * {box-sizing: border-box;} .container { position: relative; width: 800px; max-width: 500px; } .image { display: block; width:800px; height: 500px; } .overlay { position: absolute; bottom: 40px; background: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); /* Black...
  16. friendlymoderator

love that was but wasn't it, lost it.

should I say i never leave your side i would expose my weak side than you would find a way to humiliate me i feel infiltrated by the enemy you my love thought you were chosen but it all cost me my peace and dignity i told you we could live together forever than you left me, noooo, nnno i felt...
  17. friendlymoderator

the internet tools are fools.

so whats up, i got to insult these fucken cunts you got so many haters, big mouths, insulting people pretends friends of friends and relatives your bitch she accepted me she got plans without you over the weekend you don't know emojis and their empty prayers how they feel for you behind a screen...