Search results

1. fireishot

The Impossible Replication of Desire

she eats her ice cream she breaths her own air sh How much delight before we collapse How much earth in the lungs How much wine When we want more When the weeds sprawl It is not what you think Think how fast some landscapes change the lover, the gardener's grand idea, the failing Maple the...
  2. fireishot

Great wall of china was failure like trumps wall a metal fence.

Considering the size and effort put into its construction over 2,000 years ago, the failure of the Great Wall of China is rather spectacular. It worked as a manifestation of power that put fear into the hearts of barbarian riders but it didn’t keep any invaders from the north out. Rumoured to...
  3. fireishot

grand theft auto, call of duty game responsible for mass shootings. Gun violence, crime.

Today's parents are basically ignorant idiots letting their children watch whatever they want to t.v, on the internet and play video games. Today's parents aren't taking in interest in disciplining their child establishing morals or being the good role model instead most parents think by...
  4. fireishot

shareallweb.com is the darkweb. Everyone is welcome. All opinions are respected. No BS.

Yes the dark web has finally hit the light. Welcome to shareallweb.com the darkweb that isn't hidden.
  5. fireishot

Mario lopez exercises his freedom of speech against gays, trans and lesbians. Gays want to persecute him.

Mario lopez exercises his freedom of religion and expression but gays and lesbians try to persecute him. I thank Mario lopez for speaking up and speaking out against the immoral parents. Mario lopes we live in the country of freedom of religion and expression. YOU DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE...
  6. fireishot

why do we age. pituitary glands responsible for aging.

Where is my pituitary gland? Computer artwork of a person's head showing the left hemisphere of the brain inside. The highlighted area (centre) shows the pituitary gland attached to the bottom of the hypothalamus at the base of the brain. The pituitary gland is a small gland that sits in the...
  7. fireishot

why do we age. pituitary glands responsible for aging.

picture above is wrong as the muscles in the face start to sag and loose its tightness as we grow old. Old age has nothing to do with fatty white tissue decreasing in face. Well after careful analysis and research. I came to one conclusion and that conclusion should be a valid conclusion. Upon...
  8. ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: SCREAM #1 (DFE SIGNED - BUNN)

ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: SCREAM #1 (DFE SIGNED - BUNN)

The return of a classic symbiote...and it'll be a scream! Years ago, Patricia Robertson was unwillingly bonded to the clone of Venom that eventually became Mania, and she's been living in fear of symbiotes ever since. But she's also been living with a secret, and with the coming of Carnage...
  9. fireishot

ABSOLUTE CARNAGE VS. DEADPOOL #1 (DFE SIGNED - TIERI)

Let's get crazy! At long last, Deadpool is ready to get his head straight and checks himself into Ravencroft Institute. Unfortunately, there's another new arrival: CARNAGE! But I don't think he's here for a group therapy sessionMadness and mayhem abound in the can't-miss showdown of the year...
  10. fireishot

ABSOLUTE CARNAGE VS. DEADPOOL #3 (AC)

All my codexes live in Texas • By Texas we mean Deadpool's spine. Sorry, we just couldn't NOT do that pun. • With his potent combination of codexes from different symbiotes, the fate of the fight between good and evil lies within Deadpool! • He'son the side of good, right? Honestly, sometimes...
  11. fireishot

ABSOLUTE CARNAGE #4 (AC)

Limited Series The penultimate chapter of the symbiotic event of the year! • Eddie Brock has taken a beati
  12. fireishot

my friend's husband was deployed to Iraq

"Early 2000s, my friend's husband was deployed to Iraq. Together, they had a 10-year-old son and a happy marriage. One day, while he was deployed, I am at home when another one of our friends calls and screams 'Holy sh*t, turn on the news right now!' I turn it on to watch a human interest story...