Recent content by captaincook

1. C

she dying for you your dying for her

two birds one dead one falling one calling one hawk stalking one eagle snatching one hatchling i need a break i need a vacation from all these nonsense i need you to fall off a cliff and die i'm not even tired but you bring the fire like the blazing sun so high in the sky yet its so wide i'm...
  2. C

she dying for you your dying for her

you want it he wants why not go for it commit it no need for commitment no one is committing a felony you want it so badly he desires so badly, so get naked and be shameless it not fate its just what we crave don't blame forget games take it and be brave about it so come on lets play take off...
  3. C

sexy reporter or just a slut on t.v

4. Fox News cuts away from Trump campaign briefing over election fraud claims

Fox News cuts away from Trump campaign briefing over election fraud claims

5. C

santa will kick your ass

6. nike airfoce review. Cheap designed show with poor cushion and sole support.

nike airfoce review. Cheap designed show with poor cushion and sole support.

Nike air force may look really appealing and nicely designed. In fact is the only name brand shoe that caters to flat soles used in skateboarding but though it looks like air force has a great thick rubber sole from the outside the inside reveals that its sole is really thin like most...
  7. complex shoe shopping experience is fake. Celebrities get free shoes.

complex shoe shopping experience is fake. Celebrities get free shoes.

Apparently everything is real on youtube. Someone posts a video and everyone believes. Complex shoe is just a fake reality tv show where the celebrities are paid millions to promote name brand shoes like nike but no the celebrities are not buying the shoes rather pretend buying those overprices...
  8. C

Red head model

9. C

Death of the video game console. PC wins.

. The video game console is an obselete technology that has failed to outperform and super pass the PC and quickly being replaced by the mobile smartphones. Yes Sony playstation and Microsoft Xbox executives have already figured out the game console like the arcade is doomed to fail and that...