Search results

1. Bullseye

gypsies migrated from morocco, algeria and libya not india which is illogical.

Gypsies migrated from north african semitic arab countries mainly morocco. The dark skin comes from arabs being mixed with black africans not indians from india. Morrocans dress similar to gypies and used to dress exactly like gypsies before the muslim religion invasion of the middle east by...
  2. Bullseye

the white man is an semitic arab albino. How white man exists.

The white man the white european man is nothing more an an albino born from 2 albino semitic arab parents that migrated to northern europe. There is no evolution. There is no such thing as the aryan race or the caucasian race. There is no white supremacy rather albino racists. No a white man did...
  3. Bullseye

my heart is bleeding receiving the blade.

my hearts pours out blood it ozzing down spilling down turning it toxin i felt fun knowing i was going to die, i'm sure it tastes like pie to the maggots and larvae i feel they pile into my remains and right into brain it bought a smile across ur eyes in the shinning blade, light headed i...
  4. Bullseye

its all the same to you so much hate for what we couldn't relate

so if you ask me i'll say u couldn't last for for a week because your weak and i saw you leaking blood ur eyes told me everything all the dirty little lies you seek but its not what I need no i'm not going to be worried but you had your ties to everyone else that lied with you each night but...
  5. Bullseye

Drops of sorrow from my eyes will sprout

Never ask me to forget her because I can't. My heart doesn't accept it. I'm better of dead Let her find someone else who won't let her be so sad. That its impossible because Her love doesn't interest me Drops of sorrow from my eyes will sprout/pour If she forgets me if I ever look at her...
  6. Bullseye

The 3 sons of noah and their descendents of the Earth.

How noah actually looked. Semitic man of Iran. All the events after noahs flood takes place in the middle east especially around Iraq, syria and iran. Abrahams would come out of iran and his descendents would settle into the land of israel where the children of israel would have wars with...
  7. Bullseye

Review: DCeased #4

Writer:Tom Taylor Artists: Trevor Hairsine and Stefano Gaudiano Color Artist: Rain Beredo Letterer: Saida Temofonte Review by Steve J. Ray Big problems, loud bangs, new threads and splitting headaches. All of these and more can be found in the gore filled pages of DCeased #4. Tom Taylor, I don’t...
  8. Bullseye

House of X #2 Review

I hope everyone is reading Hickman’s accompanying book, Powers of X, because the meticulous, millennia length story about the history of mutants is being masterfully crafted and definitely makes us look at each and every page of House of X differently. It’s so exciting to feel the X-Men...
  9. Bullseye

Each Race and ethnicity. Where we come from. There is no evolution.

This research will explore how the races of the world came to be. No DNA testing. No science theories, thousands and millions of theories, bullshit done by the unknown invisible science community but based on actual historical findings, historical records. So to make this short let me start off...
  10. Bullseye

i knew her and i been with it her.

i told that bitch i've been spilling my guts out for her that would tear my nuts out for her but her mouth hit the floor and than i took her behind the dumpster, she didn't stink she was really deep i felt i would sink inside but it felt really nice but she give the highest pitch but guess she...
  11. Bullseye

spilling and filling it just to get wasted.

you can do it i believe you do it all day every phone call your so out of it if you desire the fire its too hot for me but to you its ice very nice my throat is burning dry if that's what makes your day a glass a day keeps you awake if its worth it or else you'll be in pain but remember you...