Search results

1. friendlymoderator

What are steroids

The following images show bodybuilders on steroids. The bloated balloon muscles which is called shredded/chiseled/ripped with protruding thick veins indicated they are surely using steroids. These images display the muscle anatomy of an average person below the skin. There are not bloated...
  2. friendlymoderator

a, e, i, o, u rhyming long vowels. How to rhymn like professional

Word Lists: Long Vowels, Vowel Team Rule Word families (rimes) that include c, g, y, and w, digraphs, diphthongs, etc., are included in this list. -aid laid maid paid raid braid -ail bail fail hail jail mail nail pail quail rail sail tail wail frail snail trail -ain lain main pain rain vain wain...
  3. friendlymoderator

prevent users from clicking on youtube video embedd. Overlay blank image ontop of video.

<style> * {box-sizing: border-box;} .container { position: relative; width: 800px; max-width: 500px; } .image { display: block; width:800px; height: 500px; } .overlay { position: absolute; bottom: 40px; background: rgb(0, 0, 0); background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); /* Black...
  4. friendlymoderator

love that was but wasn't it, lost it.

should I say i never leave your side i would expose my weak side than you would find a way to humiliate me i feel infiltrated by the enemy you my love thought you were chosen but it all cost me my peace and dignity i told you we could live together forever than you left me, noooo, nnno i felt...
  5. friendlymoderator

the internet tools are fools.

so whats up, i got to insult these fucken cunts you got so many haters, big mouths, insulting people pretends friends of friends and relatives your bitch she accepted me she got plans without you over the weekend you don't know emojis and their empty prayers how they feel for you behind a screen...
  6. friendlymoderator

BATMAN #75

Two police officers take a homicide call on a rainy night. Upon investigating the crime scene, it becomes clear that this murder is the work of Two-Face. They call the commissioner, who decides to shine a light into the city skies. Batman is on the case. If you took this summary of the opening...
  7. friendlymoderator

too blind

so you would admit it but why than quit it didn't feel right for you you didn't fit in i thought i could love you but in a blink of an eye you were gone. what was the cause did you feel lost, maybe ice frost i took the fall, you never called you just walked away is this how you repay i see you...
  8. friendlymoderator

Democrats pledge to fight Trump detention policy during trip to border

Senate Democrats knocked President Trump's migrant detention policies after a visit to facilities along the U.S.-Mexico border on Friday and pledged to push for changes to the administration's handling of asylum seekers. More than a dozen Democrats, including Minority Leader Charles Schumer...
  9. friendlymoderator

age of apocalypse

10. friendlymoderator

batman art

11. friendlymoderator

spiderman pin up artwork

12. friendlymoderator

night crawler stabbed.

13. friendlymoderator

wonderman meets an angel

14. friendlymoderator

superman

15. friendlymoderator

heart qoutes

16. friendlymoderator

testing

https://r5---sn-8xgp1vo-p5qs.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?expire=1563344367&ei=j2kuXevKCYXBhwbNuJqgDA&ip=165.22.40.172&id=o-AMRHzXHU0Wqxx8_kY5OhZSdlIRCU5eTj8WR6GWlIk6zG&itag=18&source=youtube&requiressl=yes&mime=video%2Fmp4&gir=yes&clen=11284088&ratebypass=yes&dur=314.142&lmt=1545161232343419&fv...
  17. friendlymoderator

THE LAST SIEGE TP review

A mysterious stranger, a tiny castle town, and an endless war forms the basic elements of Image Comics’ new series, “The Last Siege.” Written by Landry Q. Walker with artwork by Justin Greenwood and Eric Jones, “The Last Siege” is off to a solid start. There is only so much a creative team can...
  18. friendlymoderator

Infinity Wars Ghost Panther #1

Infinity Wars is almost over. We’re five issues into the six-issue main event. Even so, the tie-in comics are still chugging along week after week. Most of them are pretty fun though, even though we’ll probably not see these warp characters again. Infinity Wars Ghost Panther brings us the...